Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2003 6:46:31 PM EDT
Here we go boys and girls. Just a little prequel for the end of the month.

Standing are ShakyJake and Duke_Nukem; sitting is Tigerfan

ShakyJake shooting Duke's AR

Mrs ShakyJake trying to hit some paper

Actually she's a pretty good shot considering her experience.

Cutter75, Tigerfan, and ShakyJake listening to Duke_Nukem's wise counsel

Cutter I owe you an apology.  The Mrs and I got so caught up in shooting and talking that I haven't got any pics of you and your new baby on it's first day out.  I promise to take plenty at the Patriot's Day Shoot.

edited again now that I know Tigerfan's screen name.
edited once again with smaller pics
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 9:08:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey, that's OK, Shaky...
I'll bring a camera next time myself...

Learned a lot...

[Homer]Thoughts of action shots at a future Tactical/Carbine Defense Training Course Flash through his mind...
Hmmm... First Blood...  Rambo...[/Homer]

Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:40:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks like you guys had a lot more fun shooting than I did turkey hunting!  Great day for a shoot.
This weekend I'm going to hunt buddy's place near Columbia and it's loaded with turkeys.  It's about 10 miles Northwest of Finger Lakes.

Don't know if your software has a scaling factor for editing pics.  I set the resolution to 72 DPI so it is compatible with the monitor pixels and pick a size, say 4" and let the software automatically adjust the file size.  I use Paint Shop Pro.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:54:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey Jake, that would be me, Jason, with the AR10. I don't post a lot so I told cutter my handle was JTD, which is my handle on several other forums.  We definatley had a good time.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 6:14:35 AM EDT
[#4]
You guys convinced me.  I need an AR-15.  Now if I could ever save up the money how much would a good used AR-15 cost and what brand should I get?  I'm Jason's brother.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 7:36:10 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You guys convinced me.  I need an AR-15.  Now if I could ever save up the money how much would a good used AR-15 cost and what brand should I get?  I'm Jason's brother.

Here is a link to give you a basic comparison between brands...
www.ar15.com/forums/announcement.html?b=3&f=118&id=172

I have a Bushmaster ; Duke_Nukem has a Bushmaster lower, with a tricked-out Rock River upper (I believe)...

Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:08:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Quote from SGD:
You guys convinced me. I need an AR-15. Now if I could ever save up the money how much would a good used AR-15 cost and what brand should I get? I'm Jason's brother.

And ShakyJake has hopes and aspirations of a Bushmaster Varminter.  Here squirrel squirrel  

Tigerfan and SGD- good to have you guys here.  Hope ya'll can make the shoot on the 31'st.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top