Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2022 3:47:04 PM EDT
I'd like to propose that we set up a hometown calendar that we can schedule events on, items such as gun shows, tech classes, get-togethers and that sort of thing.

What do you guys think?
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 5:14:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 8:36:58 AM EDT
[#2]
That would be handy
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 3:15:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Google Calendar?
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 5:13:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 5:17:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Never used it, would that require a sign in for each user?
I can't find anything in site tools.
View Quote

Yep, users would need to access it through their personal (or throwaway) google accounts.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 10:38:39 AM EDT
[#6]
I think it’s a great idea. I came here today thinking that I’d love to get together and see everyone. It’s been a while. It would be great if we had a calendar to keep track of events. Even for small things like “lunch get together” type things.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 9:46:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think it’s a great idea. I came here today thinking that I’d love to get together and see everyone. It’s been a while. It would be great if we had a calendar to keep track of events. Even for small things like “lunch get together” type things.
View Quote

Check out the hometown get-together thread.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 8:52:40 AM EDT
[#8]
We should be able to display the calendar for everyone to see without required google login, but it will need a single admin to maintain it.  Members can IM that admin for event management items.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top