Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2022 8:02:04 AM EDT
Persec
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 9:27:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm really glad that you and your family are happy here!

I moved here with my parents in 1978.  None of us thought that we would be here this long, but we found that Alabama is a good place to live and raise your kids.

Just don't tell the leftists.  I don't want to see my Alabama get Kalifornicated.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 11:04:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I moved here with my parents in 1978.  None of us thought that we would be here this long, but we found that Alabama is a good place to live and raise your kids.

Just don't tell the leftists.  I don't want to see my Alabama get Kalifornicated.
View Quote

Thanks! It really is a great place to raise a family.

Unfortunately, concerning the influx of leftists...based on some of the folks I've seen in downtown Birmingham and Huntsville it looks like more than few have already made their way here.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 12:39:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Unfortunately, concerning the influx of leftists...based on some of the folks I've seen in downtown Birmingham and Huntsville it looks like more than few have already made their way here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gentrification of certain areas in Birmingham. The craft brewery scene is bringing them in around there. Look at the Avondale park area, about a decade ago you wouldn’t have been in that area after dark.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 1:08:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/2/2022 5:32:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm glad you're here.  We always need good people.

Speaking of local get togethers, when would you guys like to put together a range day? we're overdue.. (Pls see 2022 Hometown thread).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top