Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/19/2022 1:28:39 PM EDT
Is there a good place for a Gun safe in Huntsville?

I need something at least 24-30 gun type due to renting a house.

I know Tractor Supply and Cabelas.  Any place that is not well know that might have a good deal?

-R
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 9:32:12 PM EDT
[#1]
There is a flooring company in HSV that sells Liberty safes.  Can't remember the name and have not used them.  Sorry, I know this isn't much help.....
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 10:01:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There is a flooring company in HSV that sells Liberty safes.  Can't remember the name and have not used them.  Sorry, I know this isn't much help.....
View Quote

Haley’s Flooring.

Academy Sports sometimes runs good deals on safes as well, but Haley’s supposedly is the place to go.
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 11:52:03 AM EDT
[#3]
or drive to Marks in bham
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 8:26:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Is there a good place for a Gun safe in Huntsville?

I need something at least 24-30 gun type due to renting a house.

I know Tractor Supply and Cabelas.  Any place that is not well know that might have a good deal?

-R
View Quote

resuscitating this thread

I purchased my Liberty Fat Boy from Haley's and their service was great... delivery was legit and set where I asked

Link Posted: 6/10/2022 8:47:13 AM EDT
[#5]
I’ve seen a few decent deals at Costco in the past.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 7:57:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I highly recommend you talk with this company.  They have great rates, sell multiple brands and will deliver into your address.

https://www.southlandsafes.com/

They're in Haleyville
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top