Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2022 9:58:58 PM EDT
My buddy who is retired Army EOD, is broke down at a rest area Eastbound with a 1993 Dodge PU.  Anyone able to lend him a hand or able to point him to a mechanic?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 10:14:22 PM EDT
[#1]
What rest area? There’s not one in the Birmingham metro, but there are a few along 20/59. One outside of Tuscaloosa and one outside of Gadsden.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 10:19:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What rest area? There’s not one in the Birmingham metro, but there are a few along 20/59. One outside of Tuscaloosa and one outside of Gadsden.
View Quote

I am not sure, he is on 20 from Tuscaloosa.  He is talking ot his wife I will have more info in just a few min.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 10:27:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I am not sure, he is on 20 from Tuscaloosa.  He is talking ot his wife I will have more info in just a few min.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If that’s where he is close by, he should be in the Coaling and Brookwood area.

Looks like there is a business called “Mobile Repair, Inc” near that rest area. I don’t know anything about the business, but looks to be highly rated.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 10:32:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If that’s where he is close by, he should be in the Coaling and Brookwood area.

Looks like there is a business called “Mobile Repair, Inc” near that rest area. I don’t know anything about the business, but looks to be highly rated.
View Quote

Thank you!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top