Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2022 11:45:50 AM EDT
I have seen a few dates and times for the trucker convoy to meet up and pass through AL.  So I’m not sure which is the correct info.  Please provide some info if you know better than me.  A friend just sent me a text picture saying the convoy has a rally point at the Petro Truck Stop near Dodge City AL exit 299 on I65 at 10:00AM this Saturday 2/26.  

If anyone has better info let me know.  I have a feeling there are either several different convoys or there is some info warfare going on with different times and dates.  So be careful with what I provided.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 11:59:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm interested in this....
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 1:00:56 AM EDT
[#2]
They absolutely do NOT need to go to DC

Its an obvious trap

If there was a way I could yell at each and every participant of this American Freedom Convoy, I'm screaming DO NOT GO TO DC

you're already infiltrated and no one of importance in DC gives a shit

You cannot be this ignorant

DO NOT GO TO DC

Block and shut down every Walmart and Amazon distribution center. You'll get the proper attention.

Or just go home and take the keys with you.

Going to DC is useless. You will make unnecessary martyrs of yourselves!!

If I run into any of these guys I'll do my best to get them to skip DC.

Shut down NYC

Surround and shutdown Mt. Juliet, TN

DC is a trap!!
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:15:05 AM EDT
[#3]
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Convoy-to-D-C-2022-/5-2526553/?r=-1&page=5&anc=97492701#i97492701

Here’s a link to more info.

A few posts down the page is the post.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 10:25:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They absolutely do NOT need to go to DC

Its an obvious trap

If there was a way I could yell at each and every participant of this American Freedom Convoy, I'm screaming DO NOT GO TO DC

you're already infiltrated and no one of importance in DC gives a shit

You cannot be this ignorant

DO NOT GO TO DC

Block and shut down every Walmart and Amazon distribution center. You'll get the proper attention.

Or just go home and take the keys with you.

Going to DC is useless. You will make unnecessary martyrs of yourselves!!

If I run into any of these guys I'll do my best to get them to skip DC.

Shut down NYC

Surround and shutdown Mt. Juliet, TN

DC is a trap!!
View Quote

Agree with you for the most part.  The last I read the plan is not to park in downtown but to roll thru downtown DC and then to drive back out to the belt line or beltway and park protest.  This way they are far enough away to prevent a false flag j6 claim.  I don’t claim to be an expert on what to do here.  But seeing the show of support from people on overpasses and along the way on the Canada Freedom Convoy was definitely more eye opening and inspiring.  I want to see them drive by and support.  I do not want to give any of the regime an excuse to claim another “insurrection”.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top