Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2022 9:54:27 PM EDT
February release list just dropped today, and it looks like my area is only getting Eagle Rare, Blanton’s, and Buffalo Trace.

Does anybody go to the Trussville ABC store on these release days? I am thinking about making the drive to try to get a Weller and EH Taylor.

Pretty crappy that’s what you have to do to find those in Alabama.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 10:13:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I was looking at that today.  I want to add some Blantons and Buffalo Trace to my meager collection.
Link Posted: 2/15/2022 3:19:46 PM EDT
[#2]
So apparently I've been living under a rock, but when did Buffalo Trace become so scarce? It used to be on my regular shopping list.
Link Posted: 2/15/2022 7:23:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So apparently I've been living under a rock, but when did Buffalo Trace become so scarce? It used to be on my regular shopping list.
View Quote

Last three years or so in my area. Maybe a smidge longer than that.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 12:03:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 8:16:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In my experience,  unless you show up at least an hour early you aren't getting any of what's listed, probably 2 hrs or more to be safe, at least at 280 or Galleria.

May vary by location.

Just info, some folks are happy to camp out overnight,  some aren't.
Sad it's come to that.
View Quote

I my little slice of AL, I’ve gotten there 2 hours before and didn’t have anybody else show up until 10 minutes til 10. I’ve went to a bigger store and ended up 12-15 in line by showing up about an hour and a half before opening.

Granted those are more rural stores than the Birmingham metro area.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top