Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2022 4:59:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 8:19:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah he does think it is a bad thing and the problem in Birmingham is not really the ability to remove the legal guns but to work to change the education level from the early age onward. I've been in Birmingham area for 30 years now and there is a reason my wife an I moved from inside the city limits of B'ham to one of the OTM areas...education for our children. B'ham school systems are a joke but it isn't because of the families in them; it is mainly because of the leaders not really caring about anything other than increasing their own revenue.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 9:35:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 11:03:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Yup, totally ready for the World Games and the road repairs are the obvious answers!
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 8:28:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Good. That's how I like my cities.
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 9:57:08 AM EDT
[#5]
That Might because drugs are consumable and need constant resupply and guns get reused.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 1:50:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 9:04:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I fail to see why obtaining a legal item should be more difficult than obtaining illegal items.
Perhaps the good mayor can explain?
View Quote

He probably knows from first hand experience.
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 2:54:01 PM EDT
[#8]
isnt this a relativity issue?

if I wanted drugs right now I'm going to have to find someone to sell them to me. in order to do that I'm going to have to make some calls, meet a few folks, pass a few "narc vs. not-a-narc" field tests, then drive somewhere sketchy and then physically place myself in a very dangerous situation to get my drugs.

however if I want a gun, I drive to the LGS, pick one out, sign a few papers and off I go.

that is, unless I'm already a low-life drug addicted felon.

then things turn 180°
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top