Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/30/2021 8:47:25 PM EDT
Moving to Huntsville very soon. Looking for an FFL who can do Class 3 stuff too.

Any recommendations? (I've heard about Larry's, but I generally only buy online)
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 11:02:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Malcom at Silent Industries in Madison has been my go-to guy since I moved here.

https://www.silentindustries.net
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 11:10:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Malcom at Silent Industries in Madison has been my go-to guy since I moved here.

View Quote

+1. Malcolm is awesome.
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 2:31:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Great. Thanks! I'll give him a shout.
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 10:15:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Last Resort in Madison is $100 transfer fee and has a range for conjugal visits.
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 10:26:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Last Resort in Madison is $100 transfer fee and has a range for conjugal visits.
View Quote

The owner of Last Resort went on record stating that he wanted an assault weapon ban to go into effect so that he could sell more guns.

F that guy and his business.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 9:01:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The owner of Last Resort went on record stating that he wanted an assault weapon ban to go into effect so that he could sell more guns.

F that guy and his business.
View Quote

Believe it was UBCs, but it wouldn’t surprise me if he was in favor of an AWB on top of that.

Last Resort is practically a stone’s throw from me and I haven’t darkened their door in a long time because of their owner’s comments (that and seeing a sales guy try to hawk a Judge to a lady as the perfect first gun for CC & home defense ).

If I want to buy, I’ll go to Larry’s. If I want a transfer, I’ll go to Malcom. If I want to shoot, I’ll go to Cavern Cove, Swan Creek, or Larry’s.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 5:22:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

If I want to buy, I'll go to Larry's. If I want a transfer, I'll go to Malcom. If I want to shoot, I'll go to Cavern Cove, Swan Creek, or Larry's.
View Quote

Noted. Perfect!

Emailed Malcolm the other day.  He was quick to respond and seemed nice through the email.  Thanks for the tips guys.
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 8:08:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Malcomb is good people. I'm just about to send a gun collection down the line and he will be who I use to sell it online for me.
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 6:52:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Me too!  Great to deal with!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top