Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2021 8:20:04 PM EDT
I have immediate openings for plumbers and HVAC for new commercial construction. I currently have job sites in Opelika, Ft Rucker, and Huntsville. If you’re willing to relocate, I have openings in Middle TN as well. Pay and bennys negotiable. Drop me a line if interested.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 9:40:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have immediate openings for plumbers and HVAC for new commercial construction. I currently have job sites in Opelika, Ft Rucker, and Huntsville. If you’re willing to relocate, I have openings in Middle TN as well. Pay and bennys negotiable. Drop me a line if interested.
View Quote

Good luck! I have 3 buddies that each have their own HVAC company and they are struggling to find reliable help.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 11:47:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Good luck! I have 3 buddies that each have their own HVAC company and they are struggling to find reliable help.
View Quote

Tell me about it.  It's bad when I only ask 2 questions for an interview.  Can you come to work on time and can you come to work sober?
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 9:58:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Tell me about it.  It's bad when I only ask 2 questions for an interview.  Can you come to work on time and can you come to work sober?
View Quote
There's your problem.

Half the plumbing crews I run into on new construction must not have that requirement.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 10:07:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
There's your problem.

Half the plumbing crews I run into on new construction must not have that requirement.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's your problem.

Yeah, you’d think it would be pretty easy to show up sober, but apparently it’s not. I left my last career in the Federal sector because of stupid stressful shit and traded it for other stupid stressful shit.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 7:24:00 AM EDT
[#5]
I think you posted this same opportunity a few months back...  
maybe things will pick up when the covid money for sitting home is cut off next month.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 10:54:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I think you posted this same opportunity a few months back...  
maybe things will pick up when the covid money for sitting home is cut off next month.
View Quote

This right here.  I hired a kid Monday and he said he wanted a job before that COVID check vanished.  Normally, I would have said tough shit for someone like that, but right now its slim pickings.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top