BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2021 10:06:32 PM EDT
As good or better than Cazador imo.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 12:27:56 AM EDT
[#1]
I’ll have to try them out. I’ve gotten far too many “surprises” with my previous Cazador experiences…
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:24:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’ll have to try them out. I’ve gotten far too many “surprises” with my previous Cazador experiences…
View Quote

Everything I've had has been good, but my favorite so far has been the al pastor tacos. pork with pineapple. The quesadillas are small but loaded with meat.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 12:17:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Are you able to compare them to real Mexican food? I've traveled out west and have had some great Mexican food. So far nothing I've had around here is close.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 11:40:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Pictures help, post dish pics, Mexican food is incredibly regional, CA Mexican food has its own micro regions, San Diego, LA, Central Valley, North Bay Area and Northern Ca all have regional variations, typically if a place has black beans I stay away, if they have at least three colors of salsa that’s a good sign, if they serve whole boiled pinto beans that’s a good place however refried beans only is not a positive indicator. Good luck on your searching!
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 11:08:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Are you able to compare them to real Mexican food? I've traveled out west and have had some great Mexican food. So far nothing I've had around here is close.
View Quote

Quoted:
Pictures help, post dish pics, Mexican food is incredibly regional, CA Mexican food has its own micro regions, San Diego, LA, Central Valley, North Bay Area and Northern Ca all have regional variations, typically if a place has black beans I stay away, if they have at least three colors of salsa that’s a good sign, if they serve whole boiled pinto beans that’s a good place however refried beans only is not a positive indicator. Good luck on your searching!
View Quote

It's typical taco truck type of food, and I have only had tacos and tortas. Next time I go I'll order a plate meal and post pics. Pretty sure they don't have black beans, and as for salsa it's green or red. I usually get both.  Here is a pic of their al pastor tacos and of the torta cubana. The torta was loaded with ingredients, hard to tell from the pic considering I smashed it so that I could fit it in my mouth.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 12:54:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's typical taco truck type of food, and I have only had tacos and tortas. Next time I go I'll order a plate meal and post pics. Pretty sure they don't have black beans, and as for salsa it's green or red. I usually get both.  Here is a pic of their al pastor tacos and of the torta cubana. The torta was loaded with ingredients, hard to tell from the pic considering I smashed it so that I could fit it in my mouth.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/423847/20210407_180604_jpg-1937780.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/423847/20210409_175613_jpg-1937781.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/423847/20210409_175450_jpg-1937783.JPG
View Quote

Man, that looks good.
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 9:47:38 AM EDT
[#7]
I agree they look pretty solid, nice they put the grilled onions on the side vs inside think you found a good place ????
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 1:54:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top