BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2021 9:17:04 AM EDT
Vehicles hit by gunfire

Just another day in Montgomadishu.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 12:17:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Another city i added to my "make sure you gas up before passing through" list like Memphis and St Louis.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 2:44:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Another city i added to my "make sure you gas up before passing through" list like Memphis and St Louis.
View Quote

I have Birmingham and Atlanta, as well, on my lists.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 2:44:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like the thugs are expanding their territory. Welfare has destroyed that city.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 11:31:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Shame cause i love me some Hamburger King.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 6:54:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
Skip the one in edited ~justsayin and drive south on 231 to Sikes and Kohn where there is one in the parking lot.

ETA:  That is a long standing colloquial term used in Montgomery used by both blacks and whites and has nothing to do with race.  @justsayin

Last I checked, this isn’t Montgomery.  DV8
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 7:01:25 PM EDT
[#6]
The key in traveling through these cities is timing.  I find that the best time is 9-11 AM on weekdays and slightly earlier on weekends.  The people you are most concerned about are usually asleep at that time.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 10:57:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Vickie Van is better
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top