Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2021 7:51:25 PM EDT
Anyone know any local businesses that will do the engraving for my sbr and form 1 can?
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 9:07:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm also in Huntsville, I didn't find anybody local, but i have used Orion and Tar Heel State with success. Both were reasonably priced and very fast turn around.

https://www.orion-arms.com/

https://tarheelstatefirearms.com/
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 9:57:51 PM EDT
[#2]
It's been many years but there was a place on Leeman Ferry in HSV that engraved my lower.  Bowman's is the name I think.

They engraved the front of the magwell, something happened while engraving and it didn't turn out perfect in their opinion.  They tried to give it to me for free, but I paid them.  It was good enough for me and they did good work in my opinion.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 10:11:38 AM EDT
[#3]
If you wind up in B'ham, Precision Tactical in Hoover did my SBR lower while I waited...took about 10 minutes.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 8:03:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's been many years but there was a place on Leeman Ferry in HSV that engraved my lower.  Bowman's is the name I think.
View Quote

Had a couple silencers done there that turned out great.
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 1:57:50 AM EDT
[#5]
I think a place out near Florence is about to get into laser engravings.  I've heard rumblings from a couple buddies.
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 10:37:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 11:15:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Mr Bowman is a Good guy and he does good work.(a few years out, hoping he is still engraving).
Link Posted: 9/5/2021 2:49:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I think a place out near Florence is about to get into laser engravings.  I've heard rumblings from a couple buddies.
View Quote

@rhutchinson759 any updates?

And change your state in your ARFCOM profle 'ya mo-ron.    We'll miss you at the next SC HTF shoot at Wateree if we pull one together this fall.  Given how SC is getting overrun, the wife and I are probably not far behind you on a move to "NA."  We're currently looking at places around Florence.
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 11:30:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

@rhutchinson759 any updates?

And change your state in your ARFCOM profle 'ya mo-ron.    We'll miss you at the next SC HTF shoot at Wateree if we pull one together this fall.  Given how SC is getting overrun, the wife and I are probably not far behind you on a move to "NA."  We're currently looking at places around Florence.
View Quote

The mumblings have become true...  Precision Marksmanship Technologies near Killen just got a laser in and is spooling up.  They can do NFA Engravings, lower engravings, magazine engravings, and whatever you want to be engraved that fits.  They plan to update their website but it's premarktech.com. If you want the owner's phone number, please DM/IM me.
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 6:11:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Scottie Roberson a SevenXArmory does NFA engraving.  His shop is 8510 Whitesberg... small shop right next to that carwash place.  Inside the shop is a little chaotic but all the work hes done for me has turned out well.

It's probably best to look him up on facebook (Scottie Guns Roberson), as his website has been down forever.
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 7:20:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Scottie is a good dude, he was the guy that the news ran a story on a long time ago.

He got thousands of dollars in tickets because his tag was XXXXXXX and that’s what PDs would put on the computer if a car didn’t have a tag.
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 8:06:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Dirigo Customs in Florence
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top