Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2021 2:41:12 PM EDT
I checked out the fun show today in Baldwin county, well ammo is definitely Not in short supply, folks had tables of just ammo, some new production purchased from Academy or Walmart, some old stuff from a closet, all priced stupid and the nice thing was, people were Not paying, I overheard several table sellers complaining how nobody was buying. Actual ammo retailers had plenty of Bulk 5.56 and 7.62x39 in case lots for reasonable prices. Plenty of tables had pistols that were simply their to "get out of the house" guns that they have No intention of selling, one was a Kel-tec PMR for 800 regularly priced 450 another was a rusty Springfield 1911 ronin for $1000, new cost on them are $850 local. Easy to walk around no nuts to butts lines, good news is ammo sales have bottomed out and sellers are realizing it, guys were re-pricing shit with a last hope of sale today. Magazines are about 30% higher priced than any online retailer, glad I went, however nothing followed me home.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top