Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2020 8:16:28 AM EDT
Nothing beats a an AGC Show!, but curious about the CASC show yesterday, thinking of making the drive this morning, thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 2:26:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 8:13:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Were those two buyers or sellers.?
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 11:30:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I was a private sale vendor. We always do well at Hoover.

Link Posted: 1/4/2021 4:44:51 PM EDT
[#4]
So I took a chance and attended the Jan 2/3 show at the BJCC; about 15 tables total, very disappointed.  

I suspect it was a combination of the holiday season and dealers themselves not able to get stock.  

I mostly go to gunshows for the private sale/used items, accessory "junk box" opportunities.

Hopefully the next AGC show will make up for it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 6:16:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So I took a chance and attended the Jan 2/3 show at the BJCC; about 15 tables total, very disappointed.  

I suspect it was a combination of the holiday season and dealers themselves not able to get stock.  

I mostly go to gunshows for the private sale/used items, accessory "junk box" opportunities.

Hopefully the next AGC show will make up for it.
View Quote

Absolutely, I'd stop going to gun shows if it was only dealer sales.

Only reason I go is to deal with private transactions.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 1:31:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 11:42:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Biden is in for a Rude awakening when he tries to do what the KKK did and take guns from Black People.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top