Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2013 3:59:38 PM EDT
Any suggestions for a repair outfit around HSV that can do quality gas/plumbing work on RVs?  I see Madison RV, but I've run into troubles with price and quality at big shops like that.  Interested if folks have opinions there as well.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:25:06 PM EDT
[#1]
The place out near I-565 on Madison Blvd in Madison?  Is that the same place as the RV center up on Jordan?

There used to be Madison RVs but they went bust about 5 years ago.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 5:00:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Just hit Madison RV at 565 near Wall Triana, probably going to have them rig a vehicle for towing.  Depending on how that goes I'll see if I also want them to do some gas/plumbing re-work.  Restoring a 1960s Airstream trailer :)
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:04:05 AM EDT
[#3]
There is a place on Capshaw between Wall Triana and Jeff Road.  I'll try to remember to get the name when I pass it today.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top