Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/12/2012 11:52:56 AM EDT
I've got some slots that opened up last minute for a long range rifle course in Lincoln, AL this Friday Nov 16.
for more info check HERE
Link Posted: 11/12/2012 5:25:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like some of your attendees forgot that it was the first day of deer season... ;)

I'll be watching for the 2013 carbine and pistol class schedule to be posted.

Hobbit
Link Posted: 11/12/2012 7:34:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Man, I didn't realize that. I guess I'll just have to get to the range early and get in an early hunt before the class. We might also get a chance for some practical application of long range shooting in the afternoon! I've got a carbine course scheduled for 02 February and may add a course in January as well.
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 3:24:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Cool- I'll keep checking the site. Bill McD has good things to say about you.

Just so I don't get anyone in trouble with a Game Warden, to clarify:
Friday is Rifle Deer Season Eve, when deer hunters go to deer camp and sleep with visions of tenderloins dancing in their heads.

-Hobbit
Link Posted: 11/14/2012 6:34:17 AM EDT
[#4]
I was fortunate to have taken one of Frank's Precision Rifle classes. I think it is a great class, very informative and useful information is given. The instruction follows the same lines, practical and applicable to any  long range or precision type shooting. The class is a steal considering the teacher/student ratio and the amount of idividual attention each shooter is given. I really enjoyed myself and look foward to taking another class taught by Frank.
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 1:52:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Frank is the man.  I will be attending another class of his.  Just been a time thing for me since I have been starting up a business of my own, it eats up ALOT of time.  Classes are an amazing value, have nothing but great things to say about my experiences.

Link Posted: 11/18/2012 3:31:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I really wanna take one of Frank's classes..I need to free up some time and make it happen
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:03:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the good word fellas!  Knowing that people are satisfied with the product I'm putting out matters!

I'm going to do a separate post for this but HERE is a link to my current schedule, I have some local courses coming up in January and February, soem of them are afternoon courses  geared toward beginer to novice shooters.  I'm also updating info on the company Facebook
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 7:27:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top