Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2003 12:44:52 PM EDT
Anyone done business with this company?  They got a pretty good rep with the BR folks, and as I plan to spend some hard earned cash with them, I would like to know what the general feeling here is about the company.

Thanks,

Rick
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 1:12:45 PM EDT
[#1]
He's pretty pricey at times, though he has some good stuff. I don't know if they've worked out their kinks with their BR actions, though by now they should have.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 2:53:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm probably going to order a scope from them as they have it about $30.00 cheaper than any place else I've looked including SWFA and Midway.  I've been trying to buy one at Ebay but bidders there seem to be willing to pay more than the original price!

I'm mainly concerened with their reputation.  Are they honest, quick shipping, etc?

Thanks for the reply,

Rick
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 6:02:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'm probably going to order a scope from them as they have it about $30.00 cheaper than any place else I've looked including SWFA and Midway.  I've been trying to buy one at Ebay but bidders there seem to be willing to pay more than the original price!

I'm mainly concerened with their reputation.  Are they honest, quick shipping, etc?

Thanks for the reply,

Rick

What kind of scope?

I've never ordered from them, I've only done walk-in business, mostly cleaning supplies and such. The only problem I've had with'em is that they charged me a credit card fee for a purchase I did with a debit card. Oh well.

Friend of mine used to work for'em. He didn't like them, but that's an employer/employee disagreement, so...
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 9:05:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I live close to them, and had them ship some McMillan stocks to a friend of mine in South Africa. No problems. They do not seem to charge the credit card fee anymore, they also have a new updated website (www.brunoshooters.com). They have things very few of the local shops have, and when I'm in a hurry to get it, they are less than 10 minutes away.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 9:23:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I live close to them, and had them ship some McMillan stocks to a friend of mine in South Africa. No problems. They do not seem to charge the credit card fee anymore, they also have a new updated website (www.brunoshooters.com). They have things very few of the local shops have, and when I'm in a hurry to get it, they are less than 10 minutes away.

I guess they revamped (or just learned the ropes) as they grew. Also, once your volume hits a certain level those minor fees can be absobed into the overhead instead of having it turn up on the customer's receipt. I never did check what their prices are for McMillan stocks nowadays.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 2:25:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Just thought I would let you guys know that I ordered the scope on a Monday, it shipped on Tuesday but since they shipped by UPS, it took a solid week to get across the country.  Bruno had the cheapest price I found anywhere.  No problems at all ordering, and I'll look to them again for anything I happen to need.

OH, the scope is a Weaver T36, silver, 1/8th MOA target dot.  With the Target Knobs and the 4" sunshade, it makes for a awesome looking piece of glass.  I just wish I could have afforded the Leupold.

Rick

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top