Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2011 12:35:57 PM EDT
How is this range? I am thinking about going there tomorrow morning to shoot my sbr.  I'm in Montgomery and it looks like this is the closest public range. Also how does one get there from east Montgomery? Will GPS take you there?
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 3:27:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
How is this range? I am thinking about going there tomorrow morning to shoot my sbr.  I'm in Montgomery and it looks like this is the closest public range. Also how does one get there from east Montgomery? Will GPS take you there?

It's a nice little range, i don't know if gps will find it, come up I-85 until you see the wire road exit, drive on wire road until you see the torch 85 truck stop on the left. you can buy your shooting permit ($3) from them, and they should be able to give you better directions than I can.
from there you will continue on wire road and you will see a tiny white church on the right, it looks like it was built in the 1800's, take that dirt road. continue on that road over the interstate until you come to a Y in the road, take a right, the range is a half mile or so on the left, but i don't know if the sign is still in place. I'm sorry that I don't know the road names, but if anyone can give better directions please chime in.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 4:54:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks man.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top