Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2011 7:51:42 AM EDT
I will be in and around Auburn this weekend and I am looking for a few thousand primers. Doe any of you guys know where I can buy reloading supplies in that area?  I don't mind a drive if there is anything within an hour or so that has a good selection.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 12:59:16 PM EDT
[#1]
The only place that I know of around here that might have some reloading supplies is: Story's in Opelika. (only about 15 minutes from Auburn).
They are at: 904 Geneva St.
Phone # 334-745-7642

I would call them first to see if they have what you need.

Tommy T.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 6:25:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I think I went there last time I was in Auburn. Is it the general store kind of place with Boots, PVC pipe, Bait and about 1,000 guns? I didn't see any reloading stuff though.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 1:15:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I think I went there last time I was in Auburn. Is it the general store kind of place with Boots, PVC pipe, Bait and about 1,000 guns? I didn't see any reloading stuff though.

Yes, that's them.

I bought some powder and primers from them years ago, but I don't know if they still carry that stuff though.

Tommy T.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 8:16:29 PM EDT
[#4]
The reloading stuff at Story's is all the way in the back of the gun area. Behind the counter, on the shelves below and to each side of the AR15's, is most all of their reloading stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top