Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2010 3:12:26 PM EDT
A BIG ROLLLLL TIDEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 3:17:15 PM EDT
[#1]
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what the hell is wrong with espn!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:02:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard something about the game not being on TV, did that happen?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:19:14 AM EDT
[#3]
The defense still has me a little concerned but otherwise a great game.

BTW - The Big 10 can keep their refs!  ONE PENALTY FOR PENN STATE THE ENTIRE GAME.  Two bad spots which BAMA converted anyways but still...give me a break.  And finally, the "fumble"...if a player who is laying on his back controlling the ball is not down...

Oh well, not trying to start the whole ref business from last year but thought it was interesting nonetheless.

Roll Tide.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:53:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I heard something about the game not being on TV, did that happen?

Not sure what happened. After the Ohio State game was over the screen went black for about 10 min.
Bama looks to be a very well balanced team.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:45:04 AM EDT
[#5]

what's the over under on how many holding calls on AlaBama this year?

is it 4 of 5?

nevertheless, I'd say Nick held back on old Joe

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 1:23:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Nick and crew have got a great club going. After watching a good majority of the top competition play, Bama is really looking.

I can only imagine my LSU/AUBURN/FLORIDA friends crying if Bama was to pull another National Championship 2 yrs in a row.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top