Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/17/2010 3:29:44 PM EDT
Any of you guys go to the upper delta shooting range? Its the only place close to me and I hardly ever see anybody there (which is actually kind of nice) but sometimes wish to see an arfcom'er or two.
Just went today and go quite often, if anybody else plans on going soon maybe we could get together and shoot
Link Posted: 7/18/2010 1:39:09 AM EDT
[#1]
A buddy and I just went there last Wednesday. It was my first time going out there.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 2:39:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I go there fairly frequently. I live in Daphne so it's almost an hours drive. I've never seen anyone else there with ARs.

Am I the only one who says "fuck the tubes" and walks down to the end to shoot ? I'm not sure how much trouble I would get in if caught by a Wildlife officer but those tubes suck.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 6:54:37 PM EDT
[#3]
No, those tubes suck. We went around to the end of the tube to shoot pistols and some rifle. I saw brass out there, so unless that's yours, others do the same. I'm not sure what would happen if we got caught.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 12:00:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Yea. The tubes do suck. I shoot around them over the fence. Shooting a pistol through them is killer. I'm sure there is a fairly low chance of a wildlife officer showing up, I hardly ever see anybody up there ever except during hunting season.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 10:44:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I have been checked there for licenses probably about 5 times. You are right though most of those times were during the fall/winter. In the heat of the summer no one wants to be out there
Link Posted: 7/23/2010 7:48:15 AM EDT
[#6]
If anyone heads up there anytime soon, definitely let us know whats up. I'm up for beatin the heat and sending some lead down range.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top