Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2009 2:59:21 PM EDT
Anyone know of anyplace that sells some cheap 75 gr .223 rounds in Jefferson or surrounding counties?
I just want a few boxes to test my 1 in 9 Stag to make sure it can stabilize.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:43:41 PM EDT
[#1]
try Simmons or Marks.

Edit: never-mind, you said cheap. No such thing.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:04:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
try Simmons or Marks.

Edit: never-mind, you said cheap. No such thing.

simmons might be your best bet. If you reload, I was getting 75 gr. hornady projectiles there last year.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:50:11 AM EDT
[#3]
try bass pro in leeds, I know I have seen them in the one in Prattville
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 4:24:19 AM EDT
[#4]
If you can find a box of the prvi 75gr stuff, it will probably be cheapest. If you reload, send me an IM and I will mail you a sample of their 75gr bullets to load up and try.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 1:10:02 PM EDT
[#5]
No I dont reload.
I just wanted a few 20-round boxes to see if they would stabilize
so that I might know if i could use the 75 gr TAP.
Looks like I might have to buy that 200 round pack of Prvi when it comes availible.
If my rifle dont like it, I guess one of you around here might buy whats left from me.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 1:17:01 PM EDT
[#6]
If you know anyone going to the Montgomery show, they might be able to pick some up for you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top