Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/17/2008 12:40:26 PM EDT
Well guys, I'm not going to be able to make it to the match in August.

I recently got involved with a charitable organization called "Break your legs for muscular dystrophy" that raised money for crippled children by crippling adults who pledge money for every swing of an 8-pound sledgehammer onto the major bones in your legs, so now I'm laid up at home with 2 broken tibias, 2 broken femurs, and 2 broken fibulas(I think someone hit me in the head too, I have a goose egg and a headache). I really wish they had stopped swinging the hammer after breaking my femurs, but I had passed out from the pain at that point and never knew that they hadn't stopped until I woke up along side the road 20 miles from anywhere. I sure hope those kids get the scientific breakthrough that they so richly deserve. You really don't understand how much these children suffer until you have dragged yourself 20 miles by your hands in their shoes.
Actually I have a scheduling conflict, but that story really sounded much more interesting.

I'll be making the November match for sure.
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 1:07:05 PM EDT
[#1]

are you the same guy who just sawed off your fingers or something like that?

wow, you have my luck!
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 2:30:03 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

wow, you have my luck!

Naw, that was spoon

I don't drive a miata, either.

Link Posted: 7/17/2008 2:46:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Well guys, I'm not going to be able to make it to the match in August.

I recently got involved with a charitable organization called "Break your legs for muscular dystrophy" that raised money for crippled children by crippling adults who pledge money for every swing of an 8-pound sledgehammer onto the major bones in your legs, so now I'm laid up at home with 2 broken tibias, 2 broken femurs, and 2 broken fibulas(I think someone hit me in the head too, I have a goose egg and a headache). I really wish they had stopped swinging the hammer after breaking my femurs, but I had passed out from the pain at that point and never knew that they hadn't stopped until I woke up along side the road 20 miles from anywhere. I sure hope those kids get the scientific breakthrough that they so richly deserve. You really don't understand how much these children suffer until you have dragged yourself 20 miles by your hands in their shoes.

Wuss, a real man would just suck it up and shoot!

I won't be there either, BUT, I won't give you that sad sack story. If my plans work out, I should be on my way to N.M. for RM3gun. Hopefully see all the good folks on the ARFCOM sqad in Nov. the week before FB3gun
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 3:43:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

wow, you have my luck!

Naw, that was spoon

What?  What happened to Spoon?
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 4:16:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

wow, you have my luck!

Naw, that was spoon

What?  What happened to Spoon?

He almost sawed his thumb off awhile back.

He's okay now.

Link Posted: 7/17/2008 4:32:11 PM EDT
[#6]
its ok to just say, you cant handle the heat, well not really, were gonna make fun of you anyway
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 3:47:18 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
its ok to just say, you cant handle the heat, well not really, were gonna make fun of you anyway

I actually have a family function that weekend, but feel free to make fun of me anyway.

Like you need my permission or anything
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 4:16:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Well then, that just means we won't have to put up with your 'I like turtles winy-bitch-ass' face!  Naw man, its always fun when your around... someone has to be at the butt end of our jokes!  Guess we'll have to really beat up on Scott... or maybe Wayne now
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 4:21:15 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I actually have a family function that weekend, but feel free to make fun of me anyway.

Like you need my permission or anything

but..but , it a dry heat....now who is gona scare drew with the buzzer next month Super Wayne?...I quess we will see you gomers in Nov.

That be two matches next month for me, I think I will be going to creekside agian on the 16th for Joe's match
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 4:45:11 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Well then, that just means we won't have to put up with your 'I like turtles winy-bitch-ass' face!  Naw man, its always fun when your around... someone has to be at the butt end of our jokes!  Guess we'll have to really beat up on Scott... or maybe Wayne now

I already get beat up on
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 5:31:11 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I already get beat up on

Wayne won't be there either.  Scott's turn in the barrel.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 6:09:14 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I already get beat up on

shut up and enjoy it

Link Posted: 7/18/2008 7:14:54 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I already get beat up on

shut up and enjoy it

i173.photobucket.com/albums/w60/jjoinson/super_g.gif

...OK.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 10:28:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 11:50:18 AM EDT
[#15]
I prob wont make it either
yea right
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 11:54:16 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I prob wont make it either
yea right

You ain't got no stick to shoot

unless you run the 22..........pew..pew....pew pew...pew
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 9:44:11 AM EDT
[#17]

You ain't got no stick to shoot
oh yea PS90
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:14:02 AM EDT
[#18]
I think I'll use my PS90 too.... I sold the DSA.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 1:52:19 PM EDT
[#19]
we can have the Infidel PS90 crew
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 4:11:43 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
we can have the Infidel PS90 crew

...no we can't
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:16:14 AM EDT
[#21]
I know where you can get one
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:07:26 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I wonder how many can's I need to pick up to buy one
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:34:23 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you could always sell the girly mobile for $10, that would be a start
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:55:36 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

come on now..I could get atleast....25.00 for it.......12.50 per seat
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 10:04:17 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hell Ill be nice ... deliver that girly mobile and then proceede to watch me try and squeeze my fat ass in there at Creeksides Tac match and Ill give ya 30 bucks for the car and Ill cover your entrance fee into the match.  You gotta figure a way to get home though.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 10:19:16 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hell Ill be nice ... deliver that girly mobile and then proceede to watch me try and squeeze my fat ass in there at Creeksides Tac match and Ill give ya 30 bucks for the car and Ill cover your entrance fee into the match.  You gotta figure a way to get home though.

Done!!..but not the selling part.......it be a loooong walk back home
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 10:48:04 AM EDT
[#27]
52800 cans I have a couple cans to get you started
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 10:51:43 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
52800 cans I have a couple cans to get you started

easy payment plan, just keep those couple  of cans for my 1st payment
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top