Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2008 6:50:32 AM EDT
I heard an advertisement on the radio for a new gun store in the Madison, Publix shopping center. Anyone been there yet? I'll try to go at lunch time next week to check it out and report back.
Link Posted: 1/19/2008 10:17:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Madison Guns I stopped by last week. They don't have a lot of inventory but they did have some EA lowers ($130) and some Bushmaster rifles. Prices were ok, price ranges were in between Gander Mtn. and Larry's.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 8:15:21 AM EDT
[#2]
I was right there yesterday at the Bob Wallace Appliance store next door, didn't have time to go in though.

I've always said that the only thing Madison needs is a Larry's Pistol and Pawn - this isn't a Larry's, but at least it's a start.

I'm going to go in there sometime next week and see if he has a S&W M-329 Scanium framed .44.

Merlin
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 9:42:35 AM EDT
[#3]
There is a decent store on the north side of 67 past Priceville if you are going east. Its at the top of the hill, (Brooksville?). Its a red brick country store/gas station with a tacky sign that just says guns and ammo. I've bought several guns there. He had 150-200 last time I was in.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 3:42:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Madison Guns I stopped by last week. They don't have a lot of inventory but they did have some EA lowers ($130) and some Bushmaster rifles. Prices were ok, price ranges were in between Gander Mtn. and Larry's.

Got directions or an address?  Thanks

Rick
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 6:23:14 PM EDT
[#5]
On 72 in Madison I don't recall what else is in the shopping center, but it is in between the Lowe's and the Home Depot.
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 3:13:54 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
On 72 in Madison I don't recall what else is in the shopping center, but it is in between the Lowe's and the Home Depot.

Just to the west of the Publix, which is between the Lowe's and HD, also right next to Bob Wallace Appliance.  

Going west on Hwy 72, take the right at the Hughes road intersection, then take the left into the Publix strip mall, third door on the right.  Big Blue "Guns" sign.
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 4:24:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the directions guys, I'll check it out the next trip I made to the big city.

Rick
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top