Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2007 2:33:36 PM EDT
POLICE REPORT: Nick Saban's Home 'egged'

Tuscaloosa Police reported that an individual attempted to "egg" Coach Nick Saban's home last night.

The report stated:
An empty egg carton was recovered at the scene. Two eggs hit Coach Saban's house, 3 eggs went over his house and hit his neighbor's back door, 2 eggs hit the houses of each of his next door neighbors, and the remaining 3 eggs had been dropped and were found broken on the ground near the carton from where the individual threw them. Looking at what was hit and the fact that eggs were dropped, police officials say they are considering John Parker Wilson as the primary suspect.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 3:20:42 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Tuscaloosa Police reported that an individual attempted to "egg" Coach Nick Saban's home last night.

The report stated:
An empty egg carton was recovered at the scene. Two eggs hit Coach Saban's house, 3 eggs went over his house and hit his neighbor's back door, 2 eggs hit the houses of each of his next door neighbors, and the remaining 3 eggs had been dropped and were found broken on the ground near the carton from where the individual threw them. Looking at what was hit and the fact that eggs were dropped, police officials say they are considering John Parker Wilson as the primary suspect.

I saw that one coming!  

Still pretty funny!
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 4:42:20 PM EDT
[#2]
What is the Tuscaloosa pd a little slow? Attempted? They said two hit his house.

That's like saying if someone shot at someone else 12 times but only hit them twice they attempted to shoot them.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 7:44:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Uh...it's just a joke.
Link Posted: 11/29/2007 4:29:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Yep, this nice little gem of news has made it's rounds lately

Quoted:

Quoted:

The report stated:

I saw that one coming!  

Still pretty funny!
Link Posted: 11/29/2007 4:34:30 AM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 11/29/2007 5:12:06 AM EDT
[#6]
The joke is funny

the dude quoted below is funnier and a little sad

State or Ole Miss fan?

Quoted:
What is the Tuscaloosa pd a little slow? Attempted? They said two hit his house.

That's like saying if someone shot at someone else 12 times but only hit them twice they attempted to shoot them.
Link Posted: 11/29/2007 6:08:01 AM EDT
[#7]
The JPW reference should have given it away..............funny joke

Quoted:
The joke is funny

State or Ole Miss fan?

Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/29/2007 6:48:23 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The joke is funny

State or Ole Miss fan?

Quoted:

Ole Miss, I totaly missed the joke. If you had Coach O for as long as we have had and seen what they did to your school you would do exactly like I do every time they talk SEC change the channel. I live in Baton Rouge and could not even tell you who the QB at LSU is. I only watch the Sooner s, Wildcats, and sometimes Oklahoma state.
Link Posted: 11/29/2007 6:50:51 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
The joke is funny

State or Ole Miss fan?

Quoted:

Ole Miss, I totaly missed the joke. If you had Coach O for as long as we have had and seen what they did to your school you would do exactly like I do every time they talk SEC change the channel. I live in Baton Rouge and could not even tell you who the QB at LSU is. I only watch the Sooner s, Wildcats, and sometimes Oklahoma state.

You are aware y'all now have "Honey Nutt" and not O, right?

rejoice, take pride and gird up your loins to be competitive once again
Link Posted: 11/29/2007 6:56:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Yea, the neighbor told me yesterday. I'm hope it is not a slow road to recovery. Here's  to hoping I can stand to hear any SportsCenter about the SEC.
Link Posted: 11/29/2007 7:28:36 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

on t'other hand I did notice John Boy Walton finally found th' end zone...say, if you can play 'nother 3 or 4 quarters against War Beagle, maybe you can lay 'nother big 10 on 'em
Link Posted: 11/29/2007 2:53:35 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Yea, the neighbor told me yesterday. I'm hope it is not a slow road to recovery.

State Fan here

Maybe if Ole Miss climbs back outta the gutter, they might put the Egg Bowl back on Thanksgiving in prime time where it oughta be.  If one or the other of us is sucking it up it will never happen...
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 12:07:30 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yea, the neighbor told me yesterday. I'm hope it is not a slow road to recovery.

State Fan here

Maybe if Ole Miss climbs back outta the gutter, they might put the Egg Bowl back on Thanksgiving in prime time where it oughta be.  If one or the other of us is sucking it up it will never happen...

Orgeron was a great recruiter, if a suspect Head Coach.

Nutt will immediately improve Ole Miss...if the bag of rabid weasels living in his head don't send him on a shooting spree first.

SG

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:37:01 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

State Fan here

Orgeron was a great recruiter, if a suspect Head Coach.

Nutt will immediately improve Ole Miss...if the bag of rabid weasels living in his head don't send him on a shooting spree first.

SG

so funny

so true

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top