Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2007 4:53:47 AM EDT
Finally started, no license, no insurance = car towed on the spot. Have to pay impoundment fee $25, tow bill $75-100, $5 daily storage. Only the registered/titled  owner with license and insurance can get it back. About fucking time.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 8:34:44 AM EDT
[#1]
About time for real. Get some of those uninsured motorists off the road. Let's hope Huntsvegas keeps it up and makes the roads a little safer for all of us.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:31:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Are they targeting illegals or do they get a free pass?
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:47:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Illegals are the primary offenders.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:24:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Is this No License AND No Insurance = Tow

or No License OR No Insurance = Tow?

I've heard people say that getting hit by an Alabama or California driver is the worst because a great proportion of them are uninsured.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:52:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I've heard people say that getting hit by an Alabama or California driver is the worst because a great proportion of them are uninsured.

My insurance was much more expensive when I lived in Georgia than when I moved to Alabama.  

I can see how that would be true though.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 8:33:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Gotta have both or car is impounded
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top