Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2006 5:51:32 AM EDT
I've always heard about LPP but I had never been.....Very nice place and nice folks to deal with. While I was there, I put the Springfield XD45 on Layaway.....NICE GUN!!!!.....
I'll be going back to LPP for sure.....

Also went to Tuckers Gro. in Priceville....(axl told us about them).....I picked up the YUGO AK underfolder while I was there.....another NICE GUN!!!.....

Ya gotta love buying guns with xmas money......lol

GC
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 3:55:21 PM EDT
[#1]
When I stopped going by Larry's they had to lay off two clerks. I've spent a lot of money there. The yugo is a nice gun, shoots great and looks cool too. I got my M4 up and running. Plan on using it for coyotes. Had a neighbor stop by restaurant today and ask me to try to wack a couple. They are coming up on his porch. Have been hunting a lot in the baclwaters, so much time in a tree stand I'm beginning to recognize individual squirrels and get headaches form altitude sickness. Still haven't go one yet.

Link Posted: 12/31/2006 11:44:33 AM EDT
[#2]
axl, it's when you start talking to the squirrels that you're beyond help.

Larrys runs a S&W sale from time to time. He has a 1 col x 21" ad in our paper occasionally. Some crapola and some interesting things. I always browse when I'm up there. Thought about a .44 mag a couple of years ago- bought a box of ammo and took it to the adjacent range. Figured out, "HEY, THIS AIN'T NO PLINKER!"  
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 12:36:21 PM EDT
[#3]
where is it located?
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 1:40:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Larrys Pistol and Pawn is located in Huntsville, AL on 231 North......

Here is the Link
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 1:47:50 PM EDT
[#5]
axl, I haven't shot the Yugo underfolder yet but it sure is a good looking gun. Actually, when I ordered mine they had run out of yugo wood furniture so they started shipping them with Black ploy furnitiure......I Like the look of the wood better but the black poly should last forever....and today (while it was raining) I wrapped the railing of the stock with OD green 550 Paracord.....It looks great!!!!!.....

P.S....Chris Tucker was a pleasure to deal with...

GC
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 4:12:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Most folks are when you're giving them your money. I've got two Yugos and a Bushmaster M4 from him. I've got a Western Marshall Suhl & Sohn .44 magnum. I shoot a lot of .44 special loads and an occasional .44 mag but its too powerful for me to mess with much. Looks exactly like Matt Dillon's gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top