Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2006 10:55:29 AM EDT
Anti-Lincoln, etc. stuff on the General Discussion Forum and sit back and enjoy. Gotta look hard for these kinds of articles

http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=1&f=5
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:43:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Just stirring the pot.

Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:50:59 AM EDT
[#2]
That post really brought out the anti-Southern folks.  Yet another reason I rarely post in GD.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 2:04:00 PM EDT
[#3]
what tickles me about the people that are anti southern on here is that they donot realise 68% of the military personell are from the southern 13 an the majority of the rest wish they were
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 4:47:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Up to 8 pages

Wonder if I should read them? Naw
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 6:48:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Up to 8 pages

Wonder if I should read them? Naw

I can summarize.

"All you Southern idiots just make up history the way you want it to be.  You need to get over it.  You're nothing but a bunch of stupid hick rednecks."

Oh, and Eric the Hun is mixed in there wasting his time trying to defend the South.  It's about 20 to 1 against the South, like usual.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top