Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2006 5:07:50 PM EDT
Hi all,

I'm doing my first individaul to individual trade and wondered if you guys could help with a bit of info.  I have a signed copy of my guy's FFL...do I send this to the other FFL or a copy of it?  Send a copy to the other person involved?  Thanks so much!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:48:51 PM EDT
[#1]
The other FFL will want a signed copy.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:27:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Instate FFL not needed. FFL needed OOS and send to guy you are trading with. You need one from him too.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:40:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Instate FFL not needed. FFL needed OOS and send to guy you are trading with. You need one from him too.

Thanks!

I've received his. I'm mailing him mine, but thought I should put either the original or a copy with the weapon.... Does it matter which one gets the original?
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:28:22 AM EDT
[#4]
The only copy you have to send is the original to the receiving FFL.  A copy sent to the buyer would be nice though & keep a copy for your own files if you so desire.   My $0.02.

Rick
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:26:06 AM EDT
[#5]
For that matter, faxed FFLs okay now per ATF....

Woody
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top