BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2006 5:26:55 AM EDT

In the Opinions/Editorials section.  You'll know it when you see it :D

(it ought to fire the libs up some )
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:10:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I am not in AL and I want to read it.  Where can I find it?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:29:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Good point. One other thing I thought of is why should wehave to pay for the privilidge of exercising our but not the 1st, etc. I'm glad you wrote it. Will be interesting tyo see if any others write about it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:37:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Good point. One other thing I thought of is why should wehave to pay for the privilidge of exercising our but not the 1st, etc. I'm glad you wrote it. Will be interesting tyo see if any others write about it.

That's what I'm waiting on.

Brian, I'll just post it here.  Nothing special, but I just have gotten so tired of a couple of lib reporters on here spweing their leftist agenda in their columns:

Every week, I read the metro briefs and its robbery reports, as any large city must obviously bear. I am taken aback when I realize many of these crimes could have been thwarted by a simple exercising of our constitutional rights.

A pistol permit for responsible, law-abiding citizens costs $7.50. And our forefathers, in their learned wisdom, with the Second Amendment secured our individual right to possess firearms for self-protection.

I thank God I live in a state that honors this freedom. And I know if more would exercise it, criminals wouldn't stand a chance of committing and getting away with many of their crimes. Moreover, history has shown us the rights we do not exercise are in danger of being lost.

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 10:34:09 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's what I'm waiting on.

Brian, I'll just post it here.  Nothing special, but I just have gotten so tired of a couple of lib reporters on here spweing their leftist agenda in their columns:

Every week, I read the metro briefs and its robbery reports, as any large city must obviously bear. I am taken aback when I realize many of these crimes could have been thwarted by a simple exercising of our constitutional rights.

A pistol permit for responsible, law-abiding citizens costs $7.50. And our forefathers, in their learned wisdom, with the Second Amendment secured our individual right to possess firearms for self-protection.

I thank God I live in a state that honors this freedom. And I know if more would exercise it, criminals wouldn't stand a chance of committing and getting away with many of their crimes. Moreover, history has shown us the rights we do not exercise are in danger of being lost.

Nice little write up!  I completely agree!  Thanks for posting it and I hope it caused many heart attacks among the local liberals.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 1:20:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Good job Beetle.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:14:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Good job Beetle.

+1
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:31:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Yes, Iread this from you, old Beet, good on ya!  I myself have been printed twice, once I opined against killing children (the "A" word), and again about cops robbing money and property from people (Unconstitutional search, seizure, "prove it's legal money" backwards-assed practices).  Write often!  Be heard!  Get on their lists!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top