Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2006 3:17:49 PM EDT
I missed the get-together this past Sunday. I'm not happy about it...I saw the pics!

I live in Lafayette, and I will try and make a trip this coming Saturday, 18th. I've got a compact acog on my AR I need to sight in, and an FAL I need to function test.

Anyway, anyone live nearby and interested in shooting a few more rounds this weekend?

Have a good one!

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:06:53 PM EDT
[#1]
i'm in.

lafayette here as well

Edit: might not be able to make it after all, may have to run up to DFW area this weekend. Will know for sure tomorrow.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:49:31 PM EDT
[#2]
What time are you planning on heading out there?  I may be able to sneak out Saturday, provided work doesn't ask me to come in.

ETA:  I am from Lafayette too!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:08:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I was going to try and leave Lafayette about 8am and get to Sherburne at about 9am. Shoot till about 1pm or so.

How's that sound?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top