Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/1/2006 6:13:09 AM EDT
The B'ham crew may already know about this, but Mark's has gotten in some very good (IMO) buys on USPs.  They have some (and extra mags) in 9, 40, & 45, but there aren't that many and variants are limited.  These are NIB at what I would consider used (or at least wholesale) prices.

Just FYI, in case any of y'all are in the market for a USP right now...
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:47:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Prices?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:26:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I paid $599+tax for a NIB full-size .45 USP with 2 12-round magazines (gray frame/black slide, Variant 1).  IIRC, these were $672 wholesale before shipping in the last CDNN catalog.

I saw a 9mm with high-caps and night sights for $581, etc.  (The "Tactical" and "Expert" models were higher, but still well-priced IMHO).

I didn't go looking for these.  Heck, the last time I fired a friend's .45 USP (I've never owned one), I remember it feeling way too big in my hands.  Since then, I've made myself learn to shoot my G21s well - I guess that made a difference, because the HKs felt much better in my hands yesterday that I ever remember them feeling.

Ironically, I went in there to buy the new SA XD-45 (which are selling down here for $549+tax).  When I saw the .45 USP for only $50 more, I couldn't pass it up (I didn't even notice/ask if they had the XD in stock...).
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:40:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Love my Expert in .40 and my USP in same. May go look at Tactical as I believe I can put a suppressor on it. Thanks for the heads up
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:52:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Ironically, I went in there to buy the new SA XD-45 (which are selling down here for $549+tax).  

They have them at Southeastern guns for 499.00...5" Tactical

4" is 489.00

SG
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:58:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:10:01 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ironically, I went in there to buy the new SA XD-45 (which are selling down here for $549+tax).  

They have them at Southeastern guns for 499.00...5" Tactical

4" is 489.00

SG

Yep, I knew they were cheaper other places.  The Mont.-area folks are all asking $549 (and they don't even have the 5" models yet!) and won't budge much, if at all.

Even so, we're only talking $100 difference - I don't think I'll regret buying the USP and I can always pick up an XD-45 "Tactical" later, after the high initial demand drops off & the prices go down a little.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:17:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Finally had a chance to go shoot my new .45 USP over the weekend.  I only put a couple hundred rounds through it but I REALLY like the way it shoots.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top