Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2006 6:44:04 PM EDT
Does Precision Firearms or Red Stick actually carry any suppressors or do they only do class 3 transfers for them?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:20:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Does Precision Firearms or Red Stick actually carry any suppressors or do they only do class 3 transfers for them?

Precision does not carry any that I know of.

I didn't even know Red Stick was a class III dealer.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:51:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Precision does not carry any that I know of.

I didn't even know Red Stick was a class III dealer.

They may not be.  Thats second hand info.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:10:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Red Stick will have a few cans in stock.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:59:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Red Stick will have a few cans in stock.

Really!  I know where I am going tomorrow.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:25:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Just don't plan on doing any fancy shooting (i.e. renting Will's full autos) because they are having issues with their backstop at Red Stick Firearms.  For the time being, they have banned rapid fires and double taps from handguns.  Heck, just last week they wouldn't even let one of my buddies shoot his .308 but they were still allowing AR-15s.

Back in December, my cousin and I were shooting there, and a fire started in their insulation behind the bullet backstop.  We don't know if it was his PSL or one of my AR-15s that started the smoldering blaze, but it did start on our lane.    It is really a shame to see that Red Stick is having problems with their backstop and in the process of ordering new material for the backstop, which will take months to arrive.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top