Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2006 6:49:51 AM EDT
I have never been to the gun show over in Northport, AL near Tuscaloosa. Is it worth going to?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:54:40 AM EDT
[#1]
From past shows, it was not worth a 2nd trip since 4 years now.

Usually very small, (notice how big the building they are in).  They are 1/5 or less the size of the B-ham show.

Go this 1st time to see for yourself; I could be wrong and they may have improved.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:15:51 PM EDT
[#2]
The last one I went to was 5 years ago.  It's very small, but hey, its a gun show.  Lots of the same people I see now at the Montgomery shows.  YMMV.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:43:07 PM EDT
[#3]
last time i talked to vito during his 21st going out of business sale that was where he was moving his stuff to. dont know if he has anything to do with running it or not.......
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 12:53:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
last time i talked to vito during his 21st going out of business sale that was where he was moving his stuff to. dont know if he has anything to do with running it or not.......

Allen Daniels (CASCI) does Northport shows every year, but he might not be the only one.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:07:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:51:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Did anybody end up going? I went again, worst one in years. Waste of money if you ask me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top