Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2006 2:58:55 PM EDT
Muddy, no wind = good, = knats and skeeters = bad.

Good day for shooting groups though!  Got my 308 VSSF, 308 LVSS, a 6MM Rem and a Krieger barreled AR dialed in then did some plinking with the Marlin 39A.

Did I mention that it was Muddy?

I got there at 11am and left at 3:30 without seeing a single soul.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:11:15 PM EDT
[#1]
you suck!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 11:13:26 PM EDT
[#2]
The gnats have been so bad this year that I haven't had the urge to go to the range lately.  At least mosquitoes can be kept at bay with repellent, but nothing stops those gnats once they start swarming.  I think they got a pint of my blood the last time I went out.  
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:22:10 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The gnats have been so bad this year that I haven't had the urge to go to the range lately.  At least mosquitoes can be kept at bay with repellent, but nothing stops those gnats once they start swarming.  I think they got a pint of my blood the last time I went out.  

i need to go............hell i need to get my bbl's back from patriot arms soon so i can get jerry to let me play with my new toy

oh here is the new newsletter

Dear Club Member,

I know that many of you were damaged by our last storm. I was lucky, I didn’t have
much damage but it has taken me a little time to get back into taking care of the range.
We will be doing the same matches as we have done in the past years. See attached
schedule. We may not be asking for the NRA approval for the 2, 3, and 600 service rifle
and BPCS matches.
We will be getting work completed on our roofs and fences as the money becomes
available. We have lost all items that were in the box car which consists of our supplies
such as; targets, phones, tools, radios, scopes. Anything that would float is gone.
We are not planning any work parties as of yet, but all help will be needed when the time
comes. I will post notices on the internet and at the range.

*DUES DUE NOTICE*
Dues are due March 31st, 2006!
No other notice will be sent!
The Lock WILL BE CHANGED APRIL 1st, 2006

Please mail your checks to the club secretary at:
Cheri Zettler
17525 Rayford Shumock Road
Moss Point, MS 39562
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:31:21 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i need to go............hell i need to get my bbl's back from patriot arms soon so i can get jerry to let me play with my new toy

oh here is the new newsletter

Dear Club Member,

I know that many of you were damaged by our last storm. I was lucky, I didn’t have
much damage but it has taken me a little time to get back into taking care of the range.
We will be doing the same matches as we have done in the past years. See attached
schedule. We may not be asking for the NRA approval for the 2, 3, and 600 service rifle
and BPCS matches.
We will be getting work completed on our roofs and fences as the money becomes
available. We have lost all items that were in the box car which consists of our supplies
such as; targets, phones, tools, radios, scopes. Anything that would float is gone.
We are not planning any work parties as of yet, but all help will be needed when the time
comes. I will post notices on the internet and at the range.

*DUES DUE NOTICE*
Dues are due March 31st, 2006!
No other notice will be sent!
The Lock WILL BE CHANGED APRIL 1st, 2006

Please mail your checks to the club secretary at:
Cheri Zettler
17525 Rayford Shumock Road
Moss Point, MS 39562

I also posted the new schedule at the web site.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:48:23 PM EDT
[#5]
What's the best time to be there Sunday for the 600 and 1000 yrd shoot? I've never done a competition before but would love to start.    It is this Sunday, right?

Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top