Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2006 6:11:58 PM EDT
Anybody ever been to one there? Any good? Thinking about heading over there in the morning...
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:43:42 AM EDT
[#1]
It used to be a great show a while back.  Now it is just like most shows on the decline with more and more non gun stuff popping up.  If you don't have anything else to do go but don't get your hopes up.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:59:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I went yesterday, there were quite a few people there.  Saw a few things I would liked to have, in particular one guy had a terrific looking FAL built on an Imbel receiver.  Wanted $975 for it, which is too much.

Mags and ammo were nothing to write home about.  

Before I could do much more, we all had to evacuate the building due to a suspected electrical fire.  I figured it would take at least an hour for them to figure out what was going on, so I headed out due to other plans.

Wish I could have stayed to check it out a little more.  At least this time it was mostly gun dealers, none of the usual Beanie Baby and jewelry dealers.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:16:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I guess I'll head over for a bit... thanks
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:37:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I went yesterday, there were quite a few people there.  Saw a few things I would liked to have, in particular one guy had a terrific looking FAL built on an Imbel receiver.  Wanted $975 for it, which is too much.

Mags and ammo were nothing to write home about.  

Before I could do much more, we all had to evacuate the building due to a suspected electrical fire.  I figured it would take at least an hour for them to figure out what was going on, so I headed out due to other plans.

Wish I could have stayed to check it out a little more.  At least this time it was mostly gun dealers, none of the usual Beanie Baby and jewelry dealers.

Was the FAL on the second aisle to the wall? I saw them too.

It was a good show... but, damn was it crowded on sun. afternoon. I'm here on business for the unknown future, and I was hoping to find a private dealer with a glock 23 or a .40 usp-c.... but damn, they were all FFL's. Maybe I should trade my WA license for an MS one....
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:01:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top