Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2006 4:40:13 AM EDT
I'm getting to the point where I have enough put back to start buying some title II goodies. Who is a good dealer that you would recommend? Location and contact info would be awesome. Send in an IM if you don't want to post it here..

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:41:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I buy mine from the internet.  Sturmgewehr, Subguns, or EE at AR15.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 1:53:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Barney's and that new place in lafayette are class III
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 3:32:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I buy mine from the internet.  Sturmgewehr, Subguns, or EE at AR15.

Still need a dealer to do the transfer
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 3:33:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Barney's and that new place in lafayette are class III

I know about Barneys, but something about that place makes me think they'd play with any new toys of mine while the paperwork was being processed. Those guys just give me the creeps in there.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:04:31 PM EDT
[#5]
There is some guy named Kevin that posts on either Sturmgewehr or Subguns that has a good reputation. Might want to go there and ask on the appropriate boards for a dealer in La.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:03:33 PM EDT
[#6]
www.landrysguns.com/

Never dealt with them myself.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:29:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Where in Louisiana are you looking?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:01:33 PM EDT
[#8]
I deal with Precision Firearms in Baton Rouge.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:53:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, looks like the class 3 goodies are gonna have to wait a while. Team members can read my thread in team.. non team, well...some family medical problems have arose, and all my cash is going to be directed in that area. Thanks for the help ya'll.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:13:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Hope all goes well with the medical problems, and hopefully to the extent that you could still get some C3 goodies down the road.

Best wishes.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:08:39 AM EDT
[#11]
I would like to recommend either Red Stick Firearms in Baton Rouge or Tactical Innovations in Lafayette.  I am a member at Barney's and I was really creeped out by one of the counter jockeys when he was showing a potential customer how he liked to shoot an AR-15 from the hip.      

EDIT:  I just caught that part about the family medical problems and I am sorry to hear about that.  My wife has been in the hospital since October, so I can sympathize with you about medical expenses.  I hope all goes well for you.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:30:44 PM EDT
[#12]
I hope everything goes well with your family.  Take care and god bless

Im gonna also reccomend Tactical Innovations in lafayette.  Sold me a M1A and hae been happy since.  Stand up guy and a member of the Armed Forces.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top