Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2006 5:20:57 AM EDT
First of all I went deer hunting yesterday afternoon by myself, shouldn't have done that. I knew the weather was going to get bad. Next I decided to use my canoe on a creek, shouldn't have done that. Then I climbed 40'up a pine, shouldn't have done that. When the wind really got bad I stayed up there, shouldn't have done that. Then I waited until dark to leave. Shouldn't have done that. The wind was bad, it was pitch black, 30 degrees, its blowing rain and sleet, and I'm on a deadfall choked creek in a canoe. Shouldn't have done that. I couldn't see a damn thing but I didn't stop. Shouldn't have done that. I ran straight into a tree hanging over the water, nearly flipped my boat with me and everything in it. Shouldn't have done that. Only thing that kept me from going in was limbs that got tangled with the motor spun it around backwards and it pulled me out of it. I'm not doing that anymore.

rk
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 11:21:52 AM EDT
[#1]

you shouldn't have done that!

(glad you're ok)
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 2:02:54 PM EDT
[#2]
No shit. Kept my ass home all day. Only time I went out was to feed the dogs and get firewood. But I'm going hunting again tomorrow

rk
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:31:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
But I'm going hunting again tomorrow

rk

Watch it!!!!!!!   Don't shoot your eye out
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:33:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Now THATS what you call DEDICATION!!!!!!!........Glad your OK axl.......Well did you see any deer????......
I must say, I admire your dedication.........

GhostCat
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:52:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:24:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
i stayed home where it was nice and warm and read about some idiot that damn near lost everything in his canoe on a creek he shouldn't have been in.

I tried to call you today
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:34:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Assholes. Thanks for the sympathy. Nope, didn't see anything either.  Didn't go hunting this morning but I'm going back this afternoon. Deer season is over in about two weeks, already have permits from several land owners for coyotes. Dude called me last night, saw twelve or so coyotes running deer in a pasture couple of days ago. I like to eat deer, I love to kill coyotes.

rk
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:55:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:57:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:35:53 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Assholes. Thanks for the sympathy. Nope, didn't see anything either.  Didn't go hunting this morning but I'm going back this afternoon. Deer season is over in about two weeks, already have permits from several land owners for coyotes. Dude called me last night, saw twelve or so coyotes running deer in a pasture couple of days ago. I like to eat deer, I love to kill coyotes.

rk

I WANT TO GO COYOTE HUNTING
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:32:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:55:07 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

rk

I WANT TO GO COYOTE HUNTING

come sit in my front yard about dusk. you can kill them faster than you can reload.

I don't think the Recke's wil appreciate that
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top