User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/18/2005 8:39:06 PM EDT
will be on the 31st
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 12:31:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I was planning on trying to come out the 2nd....

Woody
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:23:23 PM EDT
[#2]
How about the 31st.  I have to go to Ft. Rucker on the 2nd for a 4 week coarse.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 7:12:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I can probably swing the 31st.

Woody
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:23:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I can probably swing the 31st.

Woody

The 31st is much better for me.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:24:09 AM EDT
[#5]
31st would be great for me as well. going to try and get Mr. Zettler payment for a key, so works out. Plus, I have to try out my new mall ninja setup.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:45:51 AM EDT
[#6]
I should be able to make the 31st...what time do you guys usually start?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:49:09 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Typically speaking, we start around noonish, with the grill-meister having food ready around 1 o'clock.  Given the short afternoons during the winter, though, I was out at the last meeting at 10:00 (okay, 10:15, but I had good intentions).  I'll probably do the same this time.

But believe me when I say this....  Considering what you bring to the meet, you can show up whenever you want and NO ONE will be complaining.  

Woody
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:23:58 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Typically speaking, we start around noonish, with the grill-meister having food ready around 1 o'clock.  Given the short afternoons during the winter, though, I was out at the last meeting at 10:00 (okay, 10:15, but I had good intentions).  I'll probably do the same this time.

But believe me when I say this....  Considering what you bring to the meet, you can show up whenever you want and NO ONE will be complaining.  

Woody

have to work the 31st

i am off the 27, 28, 2nd, 7th, and 8th

wana do it on the 27 or 28th?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 1:56:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I'll be working, so if it gets moved there, I won't be able to make it.  Whatever is best for most is good with me, though.  Don't hold off on my account.

Woody
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 3:06:38 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll be working, so if it gets moved there, I won't be able to make it.  Whatever is best for most is good with me, though.  Don't hold off on my account.

Woody

I'll be working on those days too.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:48:34 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Woody

I'll be working on those days too.

oh well i guess i will have to come before work and shoot your guns since none can be brought to ngss
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 8:47:53 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

oh well i guess i will have to come before work and shoot your guns since none can be brought to ngss

Don't drink and post.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 8:54:51 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't drink and post.

i dont drink
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:46:36 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I just checked the calender and I'm also off on the 7th and 8th.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:44:31 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I just checked the calender and I'm also off on the 7th and 8th.

it doesnot matter when yall decide to go i will try to swing by for a few on my way to work if i have to work that day
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 4:59:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Why dont' we ALL meet on the 31st and let Scott work in peace that day?
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 11:22:03 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Ok.  So, is everyone in agreement?  Is the 31st the official day?
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:20:33 AM EDT
[#18]
The 31st it is............  I'll be there between 12:30 and 1.  Looks like the chef wont be able to join us so its B.Y.O.F.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:36:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Im in for the 31st
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:04:07 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i may come ..just without the toys
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 9:50:00 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There will be plenty of toys there, especially if Mark comes.  

Hey, could you edit the thread title so that is has the date of the meet?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:14:38 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There will be plenty of toys there, especially if Mark comes.  

Hey, could you edit the thread title so that is has the date of the meet?

sure why not
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:44:29 AM EDT
[#23]
OK you can come but you still have to bring lunch even though you arent bringing guns..............it just woundnt be the same!!!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:53:30 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
OK you can come but you still have to bring lunch even though you arent bringing guns..............it just woundnt be the same!!!

if i come i may depending on the ammount of time i will have ...i do work 4pm to 4am ya know
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 11:00:23 AM EDT
[#25]
That's why you don't have any dates!

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 11:52:01 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I thought that was because he doesn't wear deodorant......

Woody
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 12:24:48 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

oh i get plenty of that ...but thats why i dont have any $$
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:28:37 PM EDT
[#28]

oh i get plenty of that ...but thats why i dont have any $$

then stop paying for it....

damn, that's as bad as being married.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:47:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Hate to break up y'alls discussion of Scott's love life, but, I am intending on being at the range between 12 and 1. Look forward to seeing ya!

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:20:20 PM EDT
[#30]
we weren't discussing his love life...

nothing to discuss!

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:38:41 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

nothing to discuss!

What???!!! ....Haven't you seen him caress that supressor?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:39:35 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Hate to break up y'alls discussion of Scott's sex life, but, I am intending on being at the range between 12 and 1. Look forward to seeing ya!

Fixed it for ya.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:44:41 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hate to break up y'alls discussion of Scott's sex life, but, I am intending on being at the range between 12 and 1. Look forward to seeing ya!

Fixed it for ya.

damn skippy hell i dont love em
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:45:12 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

nothing to discuss!

on a lighter note  when do you wana do that m16 lower and when do you wana get that uzi bbl threaded so i can coat it also?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:48:20 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

nothing to discuss!

Man, what are you doin' here this time of day? Shouldn't you be operating a crane or sumpin'?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:49:47 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

nothing to discuss!

Man, what are you doin' here this time of day? Shouldn't you be operating a crane or sumpin'?

was off today and yesterday..went to jerrys and had to give him some $$ to order a toy...you know how it is..also congrats on the new mac you ordered
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:58:46 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

nothing to discuss!

was off today and yesterday..went to jerrys and had to give him some $$ to order a toy...you know how it is..also congrats on the new mac you ordered

Yeah, I got a little "end of the year" bump and figured a M11/9 would be better than puttin' in the bank. I keep hearin' all these rumors about new belt fed uppers coming for the macs...
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:02:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Scott, I remember  you talkin' about  it at the range...congrats!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:05:32 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

nothing to discuss!

Yeah, I got a little "end of the year" bump and figured a M11/9 would be better than puttin' in the bank. I keep hearin' all these rumors about new belt fed uppers coming for the macs...

yeah i may invest in one in febuary if my $$ comes out right in the investments i made earlier this year  either that or i may just take out a loan for a rdias not sure yet
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:06:49 PM EDT
[#40]
I'm getting my RDIAS after we close on the house in May or June.  Unfortunately thats abou the same time we head for the SANDBOX.  But hey, atleast i my ATF approval will be done by the time i get back.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:17:17 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
I'm getting my RDIAS after we close on the house in May or June.  Unfortunately thats abou the same time we head for the SANDBOX.  But hey, atleast i my ATF approval will be done by the time i get back.

nice now all you need is a 4 inch 9mm upper to go with your rdias and suppressor
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:31:17 AM EDT
[#42]
SURE!!!!!!!!!!!   Just as soon as you let me establish MS residency at your place.....
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:03:43 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
SURE!!!!!!!!!!!   Just as soon as you let me establish MS residency at your place.....

With the machine gun, you don't need a MS residence.  The AR won't be an SBR, it will be a machine gun.  You get to thumb your nose at the SBR rules.

Woody
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:25:23 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

With the machine gun, you don't need a MS residence.  The AR won't be an SBR, it will be a machine gun.  You get to thumb your nose at the SBR rules.

Woody

exactly...buy hey if he wants to leave it at my place
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:49:00 PM EDT
[#45]
See I still have lots to learn about the whole NFA side of things.  So let me ask you this.  When i purchase a suppressor from a dealer do they have to wait for ATF approval for the Form 3 transfer to my local dealer, or can they just transfer it.  Reason i ask is I purchased 3 on Dec 7th.  I havent heard anything from Steve @Steve's guns and have been unable to get ahold of him the past few days.   So i email the manufacturer to see if he can tell me anything.  I get a call back saying he hasnt received a copy of the SOT/FFL from Steve's yet?  I was on an important call at the time so i didnt have time to ask any other questions.  Assuming worst case that steve hasnt sent paper work yet and there has to be ATF approval for dealer to dealer, DID I JUST WASTE A MONTHS TIME on nothing?  Steve told me we cant send off my Form 4's until we get serial #'s from the manufacturer and he has them at his shop.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:01:13 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
See I still have lots to learn about the whole NFA side of things.  So let me ask you this.  When i purchase a suppressor from a dealer do they have to wait for ATF approval for the Form 3 transfer to my local dealer, or can they just transfer it.  Reason i ask is I purchased 3 on Dec 7th.  I havent heard anything from Steve @Steve's guns and have been unable to get ahold of him the past few days.   So i email the manufacturer to see if he can tell me anything.  I get a call back saying he hasnt received a copy of the SOT/FFL from Steve's yet?  I was on an important call at the time so i didnt have time to ask any other questions.  Assuming worst case that steve hasnt sent paper work yet and there has to be ATF approval for dealer to dealer, DID I JUST WASTE A MONTHS TIME on nothing?  Steve told me we cant send off my Form 4's until we get serial #'s from the manufacturer and he has them at his shop.

I don't know the answer on that one specifically as he mfr'd mine, but I can tell you that he doesn't seem to get into any great big hurry...  

Woody
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:39:15 AM EDT
[#47]
According to weatherundergound.com, we are looking good to go for Saturday!

Woody
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:45:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Oh, btw, I'll have a couple of .22 steel targets to plink at with me.  One's a dueling tree (4 on each side) and a resettable with 4 targets.  Need to see how they work out before I order larger ones for bigger calibers.  So Mike, make sure you have that CZ .22 AR with you.  I'll bring the DPMS/CavArms combo.

Woody
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:28:36 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know the answer on that one specifically as he mfr'd mine, but I can tell you that he doesn't seem to get into any great big hurry...  

Woody

you will have to wait for the batfe to transfer it to your dealer then when he recives the suppressors and paperwork he will send your form 4's in ...dealer to dealer transfer is about 2weeks to 2 months  dealer to individual transfers can be up to 120 days  when you or he sends your paper work in write 3 diffrent checks for $200 and put a note in the for what they were for and which one so when they cash them and you recive them at your house you will know whichone is pending transfer

also from what i understand ...from thanksgiving to newyears the batfe is basically closed
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 10:33:27 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Oh, btw, I'll have a couple of .22 steel targets to plink at with me.  One's a dueling tree (4 on each side) and a resettable with 4 targets.  Need to see how they work out before I order larger ones for bigger calibers.  So Mike, make sure you have that CZ .22 AR with you.  I'll bring the DPMS/CavArms combo.

Woody

Will do!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top