Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2005 7:19:02 PM EDT
Don Seigleman, one of the worst governors that Alabama has had and whom has never been cleared of the criminal charges is planning on running for governor again.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 3:43:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:07:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I say we write in Beer Slayer.

Woody
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:21:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:44:25 PM EDT
[#4]
The only good thing Don Seigleman did for Alabama was to sign the bill that removed the 3 day waiting period on firearms purchases.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:01:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:43:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Riley has signed Reciprocity with several states that we would not have had if Seigleman was in office.  Seigleman was very reluctant to do away with the 3 day waiting period.  So reluctant in fact that he literally had to be forced to do away with it.  Riley is better for gun owners even though he has only been a so-so governor.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:27:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The only good thing Don Seigleman did for Alabama was to sign the bill that removed the 3 day waiting period on firearms purchases.

That is not the only good thing he did for gun owners.  He also assisted to bring several companies to AL.  While I am generally a "conservative" voter, I voted for Don over this Riley asshole, and would do so again.  All politicians are crooks, the whole fuggin' lot of them.  We chose the best amongst the bad, that is all.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:21:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is not the only good thing he did for gun owners.  He also assisted to bring several companies to AL.  While I am generally a "conservative" voter, I voted for Don over this Riley asshole, and would do so again.  All politicians are crooks, the whole fuggin' lot of them.  We chose the best amongst the bad, that is all.

Which gun companies did he bring to Alabama?
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:10:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Don Seigleman, one of the worst governors that Alabama has had and whom has never been cleared of the criminal charges is planning on running for governor again.

You have to be kidding.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:57:49 PM EDT
[#10]
What part do I have to be kidding about?
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 3:45:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:40:26 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
i think he was refering to mercedes and honda.

Then why did he phrase it, "That is not the only good thing he did for gun owners."?
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:09:26 AM EDT
[#13]
I vote "NONE OF THE ABOVE"

SG
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:36:29 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I vote "NONE OF THE ABOVE"

SG

What's wrong with doing a write-in vote for The_Beer_Slayer?  

Woody
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:59:08 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You have to be kidding.

I was being sarcastic, not at you Gunham but at the fact that Seigelman actually has the balls to run for governor again. Alabama politics have always been crooked, but if he runs again that is a sad day. Nevermind the fact that he may actually win.

I was happy to see Riley take office. He is not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I at least thought he was an honest, decent man. Once again, .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top