Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2005 9:24:35 AM EDT
I'm doing post-hurricane cleanup.  My reloading press was destroyed in the flood, and I probably won't replace it.  So, in an effort to clean out the garage, I'm getting rid of my remaining reloading supplies (which were undamaged by the flood).

FREE to anyone who wants to come pick it up (note, it's an "all or nothing" deal... take it all, no picking and choosing):

.40 and 9mm brass of unknown condition
.40 and 9mm fully copper jacketed bullets
(don't know quantities on above, but you can get an idea from the photos)

approx. 2200 Winchester small pistol primers (2 full boxes 1000ea, plus 2 small packs)

1lb. Bullseye powder, opened (about 3/4 full), looks ok

4lb. Bullseye powder, sealed

10 Dillon blue plastic bins

Several primer pick-up tubes

Dillon powder scale

I'm located in Slidell, LA.  Despite the hurricane, the area is accessible... major highways/interstates are open (it's when you try to get closer in to N.O. that everything is shut down).  E-mail me at [email protected] if interested.

--Mike
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 11:33:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I will take it.  I m sent.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 12:25:40 PM EDT
[#2]
If he does not, I will.. (I will be back home in new orleans early next week)

nater
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:07:01 AM EDT
[#3]
If the other offers fall through, I will take the package.  I will be heading that general direction next Wednesday.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top