Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2005 3:04:02 PM EDT
My wife and I just went out and shot Tannehill skeet and I gotta say it was pretty impressive. They have a 10 hole course set up with golf carts. Two throwers at each station and shoot either 5 clays or 10 clays at each station. We shot ten holes, ten shots to total 100. My wife stopped after 6 holes.
It is a little expensive ($30 for non-members for 100 shots, $5 a person for cart, plus shells) but we got to spend some QT together and it involved firearms. There are some easy stations, and some that are hard as hell, especially the last two stations. No rabbits, but great cross shots, fade aways, and low flyers.

They also have a practice trap range that is less expensive and a pistol range that is $3. I ddi not look at the pistol range but I could hear a guy knocking down plates. There is nothing for rifles.

Go west on 20/59, exit 97, take a left. Go 4.5 miles through woodstock, on left.

I will definitely go back.

She is wanting to go to the range so a trip to FOP will be occurring in the next few weeks, probably early October.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top