Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2005 1:58:37 PM EDT
Are there any good stores in the B'ham area that carry tactical type gear? LBV's, back packs, leg holsters etc?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:46:43 PM EDT
[#1]
MAC's on 23rd St carries 5.11 gear and Blackhawk gear I believe.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 2:07:31 AM EDT
[#2]
I heard theres a new store off I459 at the Morgan Rd exit.  I have not been there, so I dont know what they have.  Not even sure of the name.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:41:44 AM EDT
[#3]
I think these folks are out of Hartselle:

www.4starmilitarysurplus.com/

also:

rammsurplus.com might ask these guys what they can get ahold of (?)
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:31:14 AM EDT
[#4]

Marks Outdoors is starting to carry some BHI and Tango Down.  They also have Surefire.  I wouldn't normally recommend them but their attitude has changed in the last several years...they've finally figured out that they have to be nice to people.

Mark at Southern Firearms Appraisal has an Eagle account but doesn't stock anything.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:32:59 AM EDT
[#5]

I heard theres a new store off I459 at the Morgan Rd exit. I have not been there, so I dont know what they have. Not even sure of the name.

Where did you hear this?  I get off that exit every day and haven't seen or heard anything about it.  Is it suppose to be on the Bessemer side of 459 or the Helena side?
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 3:26:43 AM EDT
[#6]

Finally found info on new store...ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=31&t=210250&page=1
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 3:46:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top