Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2005 4:35:42 AM EDT
That was the scene on the way to work this monring.

I drive from Brandon, all the way accross Jackson (MS) to get to work and every station I saw that had gasoline, there was no waiting. many stations were still out of gas(at least they had signs indicating that, I bet they will have fuel today), which is more reason to be relieved that there were no long lines at the stations with fuel.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:48:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm REALLY glad to hear that.

You live in Brandon? I ate at Penn's after church Sunday. B&B electric was there munching down on steaks and potatoes so they could get back to work.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:59:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Which Penn's?  The small one on Old Fanin? or on Lakeland Dr?  I'm out at the reservoir (near corner of grant's ferry and spillway rd), we have Brandon addresses but it is really just "Rankin County reservoir area" ... close to Flowood.

The one on lakeland, to be a "country buffet" type place, they sure do have some good seafood!

Again, even though I didnt see you, thanks for coming down to lend a helping hand.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:42:27 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Which Penn's?  The small one on Old Fanin? or on Lakeland Dr?  I'm out at the reservoir (near corner of grant's ferry and spillway rd), we have Brandon addresses but it is really just "Rankin County reservoir area" ... close to Flowood.

The one on lakeland, to be a "country buffet" type place, they sure do have some good seafood!

Again, even though I didnt see you, thanks for coming down to lend a helping hand.  

The small one - I eat there almos every time I'm in the area.

I love catfish.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:52:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Man if you're ever in the rankin county area again you oughtta jot on down hwy 49 to jerry's...now there's some real catfish
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:55:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Don't listen to him!  Penn's is better! but, actually, Cock of the Walk is better than all of them...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top