Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2005 7:08:04 AM EDT
Is there some way to set up a donations fund for affected members and families in the hurricaine area? I would rather donate to like minded people than the red crescent types.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:54:28 AM EDT
[#1]
PLUS 1
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:55:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 4:55:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Tag for an update.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 12:38:06 AM EDT
[#4]
tag and +1 about helping like minded people
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:10:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Sounds good, iI have a  standing house on dog river that got flooded and will need to be mostly gutted. Ive got my family and and everything we need to live. I would like to help get things to some of AR15.com in our area if I can.
I've got two guys living with my family at a second location now because they lost their homes and most of their stuff.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:04:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Pparoin, Please let us help. Send us sex/age  related shoe & clothing sizes, jackets, blankets, books, age relevant requirements, personal needs, some of us will sponsor a weekend get away for you and your family either by providing a place or resources. I'll be the POC for assimilating items here in the Huntsville area, but I only will accumulate that which is needed. If you say they are good folks then its good enough for me. Just let us help. We can work out a relay from North to South Alabama, God knows we all have pickups anyway. Most of us have trailers too.

rk
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:45:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Axl, Thank you so much.

We honestly dont need anything here, ourselve. Im sure there are others that are in need. We actually took a Crown Vic FULL of clothes toys, medical supplies, pots pans whatever we had to Mobile speedway a couple days ago destined to Mississippi.

We have all lived in the area, and was not our first rodeo. All know what is needed and what needed to be done to prep for things like this.

If we can identify anyone needing help down this way I would sure like to help ya'll get things to them.
Mobile is bouncing back quickly in some areas, others its slower.

Thanks to all.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:31:46 AM EDT
[#8]
tagged.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:58:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top