Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2005 6:32:04 AM EDT
I hope no one takes offense to this question. I'm just wondering if NO, or LA for that matter, has a high population of immgrants from Rhuwanda or Somalia or something.

The things we're hearing about seem otherworldly.

I just wonder how long before it breaks out in regions unaffected by the storm.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:26:12 AM EDT
[#1]

Nope.

All the bad stuff is happening due to New Orleans "other finest" citizens.

These are the people the local state residents know and hate AND are the reason why normal people do not go to that former city.

Most out of towners: "Oh i love New orleans. it's so great." locals "It's a shithole"
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:39:12 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Nope.

All the bad stuff is happening due to New Orleans "other finest" citizens.

These are the people the local state residents know and hate AND are the reason why normal people do not go to that former city.

Most out of towners: "Oh i love New orleans. it's so great." locals "It's a shithole"

+1

The ones down there are the moon crickets that suck up my tax dollars and contribute nothing back into society.  They are the ones on t.v. spouting off abotu "wheah's da gubment to take car of me?  i gots nuttin no mo and dey need to give me sumthin cuz i'z  disadvantaged."

There was a fairly large number of Mexicans down there but I don't know their status.  Also a lot of Asians and other Orientals, and the usual Middle Easterners.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:32:30 PM EDT
[#3]
There was a fairly large number of Mexicans down there but I don't know their status. Also a lot of Asians and other Orientals, and the usual Middle Easterners.

+1
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:49:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I hope no one takes offense to this question. I'm just wondering if NO, or LA for that matter, has a high population of immgrants from Rhuwanda or Somalia or something.

The things we're hearing about seem otherworldly.

I just wonder how long before it breaks out in regions unaffected by the storm.

No;  Just looks like it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:50:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
There was a fairly large number of Mexicans down there but I don't know their status. Also a lot of Asians and other Orientals, and the usual Middle Easterners.

+1

Ive never noticed the Mexicans
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:16:41 PM EDT
[#6]
+! and Huzzah!

I like the bug-eyed gal who didn't eat for two days and then was a bitching her clean water and MRE wasn't warm! (How's about a breath mint on yer pillow, too?)

How's about the early entries to the 'Dome: They said there were there to get a luxury loge!

UN--FRIGGIN-BELIEVABLE!!!

P.S.

The Somalis are here in great number in Columbus, Ohio.
Same here with the Mexicans, Muslims, Nepalese, Hindus and heaven knows what.

I have lost my America here in Ohio!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top