Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2005 7:42:11 PM EDT
Just heard on Fox News that two men opened up on a police precinct in New Orleans with AK47's.  Any time an assualt weapon is used or someone thinks it's an assualt weapon, it's automatically an AK47 until it's proven otherwise.  Can't wait to see if Kennedy, Kerry or Feinstein open their mouths about this or if the overall devastation will overshadow it.  By the way, my prayers are with all of yall down there.............God Bless!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:06:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Roger that, Tazaroo!

Seems like the police were on a rooftop and the bad guys in the street "sprayed" them on the roof.

HELL! If I was Nat'l Gd. or Sheriff in a chopper, I'd let loose with a 7.62 "pig" on the door mounts.

Screw these criminals and the "Looters," something else, the b.s. we are getting on the 3 major networks is: "They couldn't help themselves." HUH?

Or, the big one: "They need to steal to feed their families." HUH? How's come they are stealing T.V.s and radios? All this with no electricity! DAAAAA!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top