Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2005 8:50:27 PM EDT
We were down there last month...planning on moving from Colorado to Shreveport in late September.  My wife and I are visiting again next week looking for houses, jobs, etc...will be getting into Shreveport the evening of Aug 28th, staying for the week.  Our home here in CO is now under contract, to be closed by Sept 30th, if not before.  We're planning on buying a home in Shreveport next week.

So, anybody want to meet up for a beer?  Hooters in Shreveport is probably going to be my hangout, Savoies probably as well (will probably be close to the home we end up buying).....and I'm an Elks member, so we have to check that out too.

If you want to meet up with us and give us some info on Shreveport, that'd be great - just shoot me an IM, and I'll send you my email address and (Shreveport) cell #!

Prost!

Prefect

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:57:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I live near Jackson MS, but my wife is from Shreveport ... her step-father is a home builder if you ever have the need.

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 9:46:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I lived up in S'port for about 6 months or so.  Real nice town and the area in general is quite nice.  Northeast TX is real nice too, and AR is really pretty.  Enjoy it and welcome to Sportsman's Paradise.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top