Posted: 8/7/2005 2:49:27 PM EDT
!!!!!!canceled!!!!

due to that damn hurricane

sound fun wana come...goin to have some mg's and hot dogs there
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:01:34 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
sound fun wana come...goin to have some mg's and hot dogs there

I'm off that weekend.  I'll try to make it out.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:08:30 PM EDT
[#2]
for hot dogs and machine guns?....i think you will be there
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:47:25 PM EDT
[#3]
will put that date down!..count me in!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:09:04 PM EDT
[#4]
oh for a little tatse...todayy when we shot we had 7 m16's 3 mp5's 1 pdw 2 ump's one 40 one 9mm a hk91 sten stemple sterling and to top it off we had a rpk belt fed....ahh was fun
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:53:39 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

You're right.  I asked off for the Friday before and the Monday after that weekend.  I want to make sure I have plenty of time off to take care of anything else that might come up.  I'd like to make up for the 4th of July weekend I missed.

You coming Woody?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:40:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're right.  I asked off for the Friday before and the Monday after that weekend.  I want to make sure I have plenty of time off to take care of anything else that might come up.  I'd like to make up for the 4th of July weekend I missed.

You coming Woody?

Oh, pencil me in for now.  Who knows, maybe by that time, I'll have my 'Stang ready to come over.....  but probably not.  ** sigh **

Woody
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:03:22 PM EDT
[#7]
where?  Count me and a few others in....
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:00:40 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

It's going to be at the Pascagoula DCM shooting club.  If you're not a member, you'll have to come as a guest with someone that is.  That's not a problem.  We like new people to come out and join.  The more the better.  I'm sure Scott(johnnyrebel) would be glad to bring you as a guest.  Check out the web site for more info - PascagoulaDCM.com.

Michael
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:04:22 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

south mississippi ...east pascagoula to be exact...just need to know who will be there and when
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 10:24:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Is this an "official" shoot or just a bunch of folks getting together?  I'd like to put some information about it on the Pascagoula DCM web site.  Will there be a planned starting time?  Someone fill me in on whatever you can.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:48:59 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Is this an "official" shoot or just a bunch of folks getting together?  I'd like to put some information about it on the Pascagoula DCM web site.  Will there be a planned starting time?  Someone fill me in on whatever you can.

Well, you know as well as I do, no matter what the starting time, Scott will be late as usual.  Especially now that he lives out in the deep boonies (yes I am jealous that he can shoot at his house damnit!)

Woody
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 2:55:54 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Well, you know as well as I do, no matter what the starting time, Scott will be late as usual.  Especially now that he lives out in the deep boonies (yes I am jealous that he can shoot at his house damnit!)

Woody

I could shoot at my house, but the police might show up.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:25:09 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Woody

I could shoot at my house, but the police might show up.  

shot a bottle of tannerite here one time...a guy about 3 miles away called one of my friends to see if one of his propane tanks blew up
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:27:52 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

bill knows about it so i guess you can...as far as i know now we have steves, from steves gun shop jerry, mark one of the guys from dad's ,henrey one of henreys friends or 3 ...... one of my friends and a few others so i hope tohave about 15 or so show up as far as i know at the moment...
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:35:15 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

bill knows about it so i guess you can...as far as i know now we have steves, from steves gun shop jerry, mark one of the guys from dad's ,henrey one of henreys friends or 3 ...... one of my friends and a few others so i hope tohave about 15 or so show up as far as i know at the moment...

Speaking of Steve's Gun Shop, I need to call about my suppressor.  Sure would be nice to have it for the shoot.

Woody
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:11:57 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speaking of Steve's Gun Shop, I need to call about my suppressor.  Sure would be nice to have it for the shoot.

Woody

:D

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 12:43:41 AM EDT
[#17]
oh and another reason for yall to "show up" this time ....henrey has a oldsmobile for err uhhh target pratice
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:58:33 AM EDT
[#18]
I finally got around to putting a notice on the Pascagoula DCM web site.  Let me know if I need to add or change something.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 9:03:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Well that really sucks.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:02:44 AM EDT
[#20]
yes it does
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:06:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Damage to the range?  What's up???

Woody
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:52:02 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Damage to the range?  What's up???

Woody

I thinking of going out there Friday just to see how things are.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top